- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity, and understanding toward all creatures.
- A comfortable, humane shelter and nurturing care to animals.
- Lifetime homes for the pets we place.
- Public education/awareness of humane treatment of animals and the problems of pet-overpopulation.
- Positive relationships with adoption partners.
- Providing team members a safe and comfortable work environment with open communication, proper equipment, and continual training, education, and support by management.
stop by and see us!
At our West County shelter, we provide a safe, secure, and healthy environment to pets waiting for loving and caring adoptive homes. In addition, we are committed to promoting the better care and understanding of animals through education with an emphasis on the importance of spaying and neutering.
739 Weidman Rd
Manchester, MO 63011